Day 34: West End

Today I explored the famous, Covent Garden, and its character of the West End Theatre. All around me were productions available for show. I felt like I was in Disneyland, turning corners and peaking in windows. I was invited to a show later in the evening by my beloved family from the UK, so I had to take a look around in the daylight. The newest release, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child had just opened, and it was madness with fans outside in line for the premiere. I also found a cute dress in a window and took a photo.

I also tried out Berwick Market, had some lunch, and then went on a hunt for some frozen yogurt. Back in the states, it's my go-to snack, but apparently here in London, it's very uncommon to find. There was one fro-yo joint in Soho, just north of where I was wandering around, and it was called Yo-rica! Strange, though, it was vegan and completely extra for those with dietary restrictions, but I wasn't afraid to try it. Surprisingly, very good.

The time had finally come, and my cousins and I attended the West End showing of the Lion King. It was unbelievable. What's a better pairing than London & a musical? Nothing. Except, Simba having a British accent definitely threw me off a bit.

We enjoyed a dinner at Honest Burger, but unfortunately I don't have a photo of my food, lol.

CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments