Day 11: Backstage V.I.P.

I am so beyond blessed. I have spent almost ten full days in the UK, and it has all been a dream come true. Today was another incredible adventure for the books, and I have so many things to be thankful for. This weekend would not have been possible without the act of spontaneity (and my cousin of course). We got the opportunity to go backstage as VIP of an amazing music festival of two days. Yeah, basically celebs... no big deal ; ) Isle of Wight was incredible.

"Can I see your wristbands?" Uhh yeahhh ; ) #famous

Being a backstage guest meant a lot of cool things. We hung out in the V.I.P. area for a while, making friends with strangers and listening to good music. Then, we went to the Artist Village where the acts hung out. THEY HAD FREE FOOD. I know I really should stop talking about food, but I won't. We got unlimited Domino's pizza and the yummiest veggie burgers I have ever had. We chilled back there for a while and made some more friends. (We're fun can't you tell? ; ) hehe). There was a beautiful mural to color in for Stand Up 2 Cancer and a few tents with goodies and activities.

Look out for the next upcoming new girl band, The Tivals, featuring: Bridget Black, JD, Eva Who, & Brooke Ryan.

Thank you for an amazing weekend with amazing friends. "Live Colourful" is grammatically incorrect, but it's cute. The photo below is Clarence Pier of Portsmouth. I took the photo on our ride back to London.


CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments