NYC: by CHLOE. & Sunsets

Third day in on an eventful summer, and it was meant for exploring. Today, Corrina and I went to Greenwich Village to enjoy a yummy treat at by CHLOE. restaurant. It has officially become one of my absolute favorites. Not only is it super cute and adorable inside, but the entire menu is 100% vegan. I'm not a vegan myself, but this meal sure did make me want to be.
I had the Pesto Meatball Sandwich (made Portobello & Veggie) and a Hostess cupcake.

This is the chocolate chip espresso cookie : )


It was hard to believe that this was completely vegan, it was that delicious.

After lunch, we went shopping down my favorite street in the city: Fifth Avenue. I bought a pair of trendy sunnies. I love them (thx Free People).

We ended the day walking Pier 63 of the Hudson River and watching the sun set over the city. Here's a cute sunset pic because eARTh:


xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram
SaveSave

0 Comments