NYC: Big City Dreams

'Twas the night before London, it was my time to depart...

Ending the last few hours in the city of dreams, I could not be more inspired to take flight to my next destination: London, England. Traveling to the UK has always been #1 on my wish list, and I could not be more thankful for this opportunity. It's official, and there's no turning back. No words can describe how excited I am to be making my way across the pond.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way to get to where I am today. I truly could not have done it without you. (Special shoutout to bestie, Corrina, as I crashed your placed for the last couple days). Stay tuned for a gazillion pictures because this will be the greatest summer ever : )



Dreams really do come true....

Look out, London, here I come!
Cheers
xx Brookie


xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments