Day 35: Are You My Mummy?

For an educational piece, enjoy these shots of the British Museum. I learned so much from my professor, but mostly that he's actually a walking encyclopedia...

Here's an old pharaoh statue of some important person...

& Ancient Greece...

Heiroglyphics....

I stopped at a pub for a beer with the boys and then the rest of our crew met up with our Shakespeare professor for lunch at Cafe Pacifico before our next class tour. We had Mexican food, but they charged us for extra chips & salsa which is so annoying. #TeamUSA #TeamMexico

Here's my famous dessert, Ben's Cookies, that I love so very much.

Also, check it out, I spotted a Veggie Pret. UNREAL.

Here's the journey we toured with Brian down south. We started near Trafalgar Square and made our way down to the Embankment full of so much grass...

We then made our way to see a Shakespeare Parody play in Leicester Square of the newest rendition of A Midsummer Night's Dream. It was a gag show, kinda interesting and a little strange, but so entertaining. Look how pretty Leicester Square is in the evening!!! #goals


CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments