Day 33: Irish Australian American 4th

Feeling very homesick on this American Independence Day... It's just another July 4th here in the UK. Today's lunch stop at the famous grilled cheese restaurant right by my work. It's called Morty & Bob's, and it's v trendy.

Here's my plate of a yummy grilled cheese paired with some mysterious soup...

As for the American Fourth of July, we planned a celebratory night out together, so we spent it at our usual... O'Neill's! Here's the crew enjoying the holiday in our cute little flat before we headed out :-)

Good music... Good company.... Good memories....

Thank you Chinatown for some of my favorite moments and some questionable dinner choices.

I spent my American 4th of July in an Irish pub in the middle of Chinatown with a ton of Aussies.

Tell me that's not crazy.


CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments