How to: Land Your Dream Job

Hi babes!

It's been awhile since I've last posted on my long-lost blog, but alas, here we are, quarantine and all. 2020 has truly taken a turn and brought me back to my roots. I'm back in Arizona, working from home and adding in a few new hobbies to my daily routine: yoga, art, and walking the dog.

For those of you share my enneagram (3w2), you can understand how this 'social distancing' thing has been treating me. Sparks of inspiration, waves of ambition, and too bored or relaxed to sit still. This extra time on my hands and lack of social gatherings (horrible for me, an extrovert) has challenged me in many ways... please tell me I'm not alone here.

On the bright side, I've also been feeling extra creative lately and decided to pull together a project I've been wanting to do for quite some time. A lot of friends and peers have reached out to me looking for some guidance or storytelling on how to land a job or internship while in college, or after. I've been a big fan of the mentorship program that the University of Arizona has shared with me, so naturally I love to give back to my alma mater in any way I can.

Given the circumstances that we're in, the coronavirus pandemic really (for lack of a better word) sucks. We're all in a weird stage of uncertainty and confusion on what the future holds. Luckily, we're all in this together, and the only outlook we can enjoy during this time is an optimistic one.

For the college and high school graduates Class of 2020, I feel most sympathy for. The lasts of many memories and the opportunities for jobs and internships were stripped away so suddenly. I even have friends who have lost their jobs. Now more than ever, I'm hoping to spread some optimism and inspiration during this difficult time to those of you who are looking for it.

I created the following video for any of you who are seeking new opportunities in your new (or current) career, including any high schoolers who want to get a head start. Whether you are looking for an internship in college, just graduating, or even 10 years down the line, I hope that my advice and insight would bring some inspiration to YOU!

Without further ado, here are my 10 tips and tricks on HOW TO LAND YOUR DREAM JOB:


xoxo

♥︎
Youtube Instagram Pinterest Tumblr | Twitter


1 Comments

  1. Great advice! I love your positivity, logical approach and good advice.
    I also love the fashionable and pretty short sleeved top you were wearing in your video.
    You look fabulous!
    Stay safe and positive! xx :-)

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete