NYC: Welcome to New York

Yay, I'm back in New York City for a few days before I take off for London, and I am so excited. I am here to visit my best friend and enjoy the beauties of the city during a great weekend. After spending the majority of my day in airports, I was able to end this fine Sunday evening with great food, great people, and great scenery.


Happy National Burger Day. Snapchat had a story going for burgers, probably in hype for Memorial Day weekend. We decided to celebrate by grabbing some grub from Lucky's Famous Burgers. Their BBQ Turkey burgers are delish.


If you ever get the chance to stop into an interesting ice cream shop like Below Celsius, give it a try. They freeze your ice cream in front of you and mix all of your toppings on an ice plate. Then they roll the flattened treat to fit it all into a cup. I got the caramel crunch, and it was yummmm.


Hey. Life is beautiful. Remember that. : )

xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments