V.I.P.

This is a Very. Important. Publication.
I'm quite jolly to announce the BEST of NEWS: It's official. I have been accepted through both my University and an International Program to take part in an internship this summer in London, England! Even more exciting: This real world, big girl job will give me marketing experience through a British company of either the film/entertainment or fashion industry. YAY - I am so so so incredibly excited and thankful to have this opportunity, and I could not have done it without the support of my family and friends. It is truly a dream come true.

As I take on this journey in just a few short weeks, I will be documenting as much as I possibly can onto this blog. For those of you who have been following me for quite some time, you may have noticed the blog update and cleaned archive. For those of you who are new, welcome to my new and improved blog! I will be posting more details on the internship as the date gets closer, and I can't wait to share this amazing adventure with you all. Cheers, mates!


xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments