Day 47: The Flower Fields

Happy Monday!!!
Back on that grind with another day at work! Today I explored Hackney and went on a little adventure to a back side of the town.

I walked through a beautiful hidden field full of so many flowers! And of course, I treated myself to a delicious lunch: grilled cheese, salad, and (lol) cheesecake. I can't say no to sweets, really...

The day was another day of work, but we all got some lollies! (lollipops... for the Brits) I enjoy learning the events side of the industry and how production plays a major piece in entertainment. This internship has been really life changing, and I'm learning something new each day.

I ended the day with a night out... at Mahiki of course! It's Mahiki Monday!!! Thanks to Miss Katie, we will never spend a Monday being bored. If I haven't made it obvious before, Mahiki is the best spot in London to go on a Monday night. It's always poppin' with Americans, Brits, Australians, and all sorts of fun people. Ask for Octavia at the bar, he'll make you a mean drink. The best memories you have in London may just be made there... or forgotten there.


CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments