Day 38: London Tours


Today was London Tour day for meeee... I took the opportunity to explore three sights as a little bitty tourist. Happy as a bee.

First on my list was Westminster Abbey. This is where the Queen's coronation and all royal weddings take place. It was peaceful in every way. They didn't allow many photos inside the building, so this is all I got.


Next on my list was the Tower of London. London's first castle and execution spot for all prisoners back in ancient times. Currently, the Crown of Jewels are in place here. No photos inside there either, but trust me, everything is so stunning and sparkly.

Lastly, I stepped foot in a royal palace, and I felt right at home. Kensington Palace to be exact. This is the home of the Royal family when they make their way to London from Windsor Castle. It carries the photos and history of all members of the family from bedrooms, to fashion, to celebratory events. The garden was phenomenal. I want to live here!!!!

I met the Kensington crew at the Zambrano club in Leicester square where Erin found a "bride" sash and convinced a group of dudes that we were here bridal party. I also snapped a photo on the bus, sneaky sneaky. Enjoy...



CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments