Day 37: Notting Hill + Bike Rides

Today, Erin & I took an adventure to Notting Hill for the beautiful colors and scenery. We loved it ohhhh so much. This is probably my new favorite borough in London, and I can move here in a heartbeat. Specifically, at this address, as it is my favorite number... 17.

Every building was either colored in roses and flowers or painted in a bright shade. The aesthetics were inspiring, so naturally I took a million photos.

We spent the rest of the day being spontaneous, and we took a bike ride back home from Notting Hill. We had no map, phones were dead, and all we had were our gut & a camera. It was probably the highlight of the whole summer for us being so spontaneous and exploring new ends of the city. I'll never forget how fun today was!


CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments