Day 39: Mad Hatter Tea

The most perfect Sunday... spent with English tea and crumpets.

I shared my first-ever tea experience with Katie, Laurel, and Caroline at the Mad Hatter's Tea. We spent the full afternoon at the Sanderson Hotel in central London having a girls' day. It was so so so much fun. This was #1 on my London bucket list, and I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling to London. Tea fit for a queen ;-)

Every little scone, pastry, dessert, and macaroon was to die for. The whole menu was Alice in Wonderland theme, and I was in heaven. Look at how cute the teapots were!!!
Everything inside the hotel lobby was so fun and beautiful, so naturally, we had a photoshoot.

The manager enjoyed our love for the hotel and took us into a special little bar full of purple diamonds and leather seats. There was a billiard room attached to it, too, and I felt like a Clue piece, it was so elegant.

My ensemble was a white dress from TopShop, nude Steve Madden heels, and a fishtail dutch braid that I didn't do so well, but hey, I'm learning.

What a lovely day with my newest best friends. I feel so lucky to have shared this day and summer with these beautiful ladies. 



CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments