Day 32: The Breakfast Club

I woke up to yet another beautiful day in Camden to start my day off with a yummy donut from the market.

Erin, Jules, and I had plans to go to The Breakfast Club, a restaurant located in many areas of London. The fun part about this place is that every location is a different theme. We chose to go to the London Bridge location, with the Elvis Pressley 60's vibe.

The line was about 45 minutes long, and they don't take reservations, fair warning. However, it was so worth it. (I feel like all I talk about is food, but I promise the walking around town makes up for the cravings haha)

Bye bye birdies...

My favorite part of the restaurant: they played the theme song to Friends.

I ate the chicken & waffles.

We then went for a walk around the river to Tower Bridge and tried a glass of the famous, PIMMS drink of London. We did the indoor tour of the bridge and also watched the bridge open for a ship departure which was pretty neat.


Another beautiful day in London...


CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram
SaveSave

0 Comments