Day 31: Tower Bridge

Today was all about spontaneous sightseeing! I saw the most beautiful attractions and conquered so many all in one day.

I spent my day with my good friends from the Dream Careers program. I woke up and explored the wonders of Camden Market with Caroline and Katie. I had a wonderful savory crepe for breakfast with a glimpse of what we call "the calm before the storm" of the rest of the market.

I love markets and their unique sense of creativity. Especially the Cereal Killer Cafe, known for their interesting cereal dishes, sometimes served with liquor??? I also spotted a Mad Hatter's Tea Party going on within the random streets of Camden Town.

I went with the rest of the crew to explore the south east side of London. We walked around St. Paul's Cathedral, one of the most beautiful buildings I have ever seen. Notice, the nail placed in the ground.

We also went to The Monument to the Great Fire of London and paid £6 to climb 311 stairs for a nice view. Worth it.

We also went to Tower Bridge. This has been one of my favorite attractions I have ever been to. It's amazing to see something in a photograph and then to see it in real life. Pictures never do justice to show just how beautiful the colors and architecture are. Fun fact, my great great great (?) grandfather helped build this bridge, so that's fun! Also, being royal blood, I can get buried within the bridge, so I guess you could say this is my sweet tomb.

FAMILY PHOTO <3

We headed back to Camden, and I met up with Ali for some more exploring of Camden Market. This time, it was much busier. She took me to a "clothing" store called Cyberdog. They don't allow photographs inside, for the purpose of staying secretive, but WOW that was an experience. If you ever go to the store, go to the basement for a fun surprise. I bought some wacky space shorts from the store, cause why not?

Girls' night in Camden! Katie, Ali, Caroline, and I got dressed up for the night on the town. We went to KOKO, one of my new favorite clubs in London. It was so so much fun. It basically used to be a concert venue, but they turned it into a night club with tons of balloons and amazing lights. The venue was beautiful, and probably five stories tall. KOKO was SO FUN. 10/10 would recommend.


CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments