Day 4: Harry Potter and the Four Witches

Yo. I'm wearing overalls because it's sunny outside, and I love overalls. (OOTD: T-shirt - Brandy Melville, Overalls - Topshop, Sunnies - Free People).
Also, I had Pret-a-manger today, and I had a realization... America is really bad at food. Hear me out: Yeah, we have a ton of amazing, delicious cuisines with many different cultures. Don't get me wrong, USA all-the-way, but overall (ha! pun not intended), we don't compare to the UK. We lack healthy, smart choices for everyday life.

Okay, I shouldn't be so harsh because I'm in LONDON, the capital, but still. There are so many yummy places on every corner that only have healthy food. Everything is 100% fresh & smart. Instead of McDonald's on every corner, there's EAT. or Pret-a-manger. They all have sandwiches, wraps, toasties, soups, and salads in a pick-up area. You pick what you want, you pay, and you leave (if you want). It's simple. It's fast-food done smart, cheap, and it's not making every citizen at risk of high cholesterol. I'd say it's a win-win for everyone. Also, I love Pret.

Besides that, today consisted of one of the most exciting tours in London: The Harry Potter Film Location Tour (woo!!!) You may recognize the first photo from the Prisoner of Azkaban film. The second photo is the real Diagon Alley, where J.K. Rowling was originally inspired and created the magical alleyway. Rumor has it that there's actually magic in these streets... bloody brilliant.

Just us girls did the tour, and it was actually SO fun. We had a crazy fanatic (as you may have guessed) as our tour guide. He was hilarious and took us all over London. I'm glad we did it in the beginning of our summer because we explored different locations that I would have never thought to have seen before. We also passed by a man playing the tuba that had fire coming out of it as he played... that was interesting.

On our way back home, we decided to get a sweet treat. I'd say walking 97,619 steps deserves a dessert. Shoutout to Scoop for being right around the corner from the flat.

During our HP tour, Julia informed us that she had actually never seen any Harry Potter movies.... ever. (I know, crazy right?) Naturally, we bought the first movie and watched it to end the night and to get her hooked. She loves it. Now that we're all (well, almost all) experts on Harry Potter, we've decided that should be a fourth film: Harry Potter and the Four Witches, featuring us and our London adventures, obvi.

CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments