Day 5: A Pizza my Heart

Today was a gorgeous day. The sun was shining, and it was warm. No one was kidding when they say that London barely sees the sun. Here's a picture of some beautiful flowers "on the steps of my palace," aka outside of my flat ; )
We spent lunch having a picnic next to the Albert Memorial in Hyde Park, just north of where I live.

I was, then, off to my interview. I took a few pictures of the park on my walk towards the Tube...

My skirt is from Missguided, and my shoes are Steve Madden.

Though completely unnecessary, I was actually nervous for my interview. What scared me most was that this company can provide me with exactly what I want and love to do. It's basically a mashup of film, theatre, events, and business. When I arrived for the interview, I had been taken off guard by the casual, brief conversation between myself and my supervisor. He took me out on the rooftop terrace that connected to their office and asked me the basic interview questions I had prepared for. He even asked me what I wanted to do while working in the office which was really cool. I had given him suggestions of what I was looking for in the internship, referencing my background knowledge and experience through my CV, and he took them all into consideration. I really had no reason to be nervous because this job is actually going to be so much fun (totally wicked). I'm looking forward to the summer and working with Secret Cinema : )

My commute to and from work is through the Tube and a bus ride. Hackney is more of a hipster area than posh South Kensington -- it's a fun change of scenery. To celebrate our completed interviews, the girls went to dinner at Franco Manca, a pizzeria down the street, famous for it's wood fired sourdough. This was probably the most delicious pizza I have ever had, and that's saying something. Plus, it was in the shape of a heart, representing a pizza my heart. Bonus points.

We spent the rest of the night exploring the glamorous market/department store of Marks & Spencer. Things got crazy...

CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments