Day 12: Work, Work, Work (+ Waffles)

YAY. It's the first day of work, and I had an hour commute before my 10am start. Not too shabby. Starting tomorrow, though, I come in from 9am-6pm. It was a fun day, and I have some cool coworkers. Actually, all are cool... almost too cool. I basically spent my day at work researching wonderful snowmen. It sounds strange, but I can't reveal details sooooo...

I had lunch at a lovely little restaurant known for making good food fast: Street Kitchen. I don't have a picture of my food, but it was a chicken sandwich, and it was delicious. Supposedly, they once were a food truck, and they now have their own location in the borough of Hackney! This is a cute mural of a pug just outside of the restaurant.

When I got home from work, I did the most adult thing possible: grocery shopping. I bought healthy foods, but all I wanted were sweets. At 8pm precisely, I caved, and Erin and I went to Wafflemeister to pick up the most scrumptious dessert.


CHEERS!
xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram

0 Comments