NYC: OOTD & Good Eats

Day 2 in New York City, day well spent. No perfect way to spend the day in the city with my BFF than shopping in SoHo. I made a few purchases from my favorite stores. You could probably guess from where because I really only wear one Brand(y). 


The first photo above is of my new shoes from Steve Madden. Obsessed is an understatement. I absolutely love them, and I want to wear them every day of my life. Second photo, featuring my OOTD, NYC Edition: Hat - Urban Outfitters, Tee - Brandy Melville, Jeans - Zara, Booties - Nordstrom, Purse - Kate Spade.


Today also consisted of some good eats at a cute little restaurant on a corner in the East Village. It was delicious and absolutely adorable inside. I ordered the Eggs Norwegian, LOOK HOW CUTE IT WAS. Eat there. It's great: Farmhouse Restaurant.

xoxo
♥︎
Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram



0 Comments